AMFI certified distributors may apply for empanelment with IFMR FImpact Investment Fund and may approach IFMR Investment Managers Private Limited to get themselves empanelled to distribute IFMR FImpact Investment Fund.
Who can be a Distributor?
Any person, individual or otherwise, holding a valid certification as a Mutual Fund Distributor and registered with AMFI may apply to IFMR FImpact Investment Fund for empanelment as a distributor.
Click here to download the Distributor Empanelment Form.
Types of Distributors
IFMR FImpact Investment Fund empanels distributors under 3 categories, viz:
- National Distributors
- IFA / Regional Distributors
How to become a Distributor?
In order to become one of our esteemed distributors, you have to get yourself empanelled as an Authorized Distributor for IFMR FImpact Investment Fund, which involves the following steps:
- First, get yourself certified (if not previously certified) by The Association of Mutual Funds in India (AMFI), by taking the AMFI test programme. Clearing the AMFI test has been made mandatory by the Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) and can be taken up at different cities. For more details on the AMFI programme please visit www.amfiindia.com
- After obtaining AMFI certification, please fill up the empanelment application form which can be downloaded here, or simply email email@example.com in order to obtain an empanelment application form by mail.
- The necessary documents required along with the empanelment application form are listed below.
Empanelment as an Individual Distributor
In case of Individuals, the duly filled empanelment application form with a photograph along with
- Self-Certified copy of ARN Card,
- Self-Certified copy of PAN Card and
- Self-certification form (Hard Copy, dully filled & signed)
- Self-Certified copy of KYD registration
- Nomination Form (optional but recommended)
- Bank Mandate and cancelled cheque
Empanelment as a Corporate Distributor
In case of Corporate Empanelment, the duly filled empanelment application form along with the following documents is required:
- Certified True Copy of Certificate of Incorporation, Memorandum & Articles of association in the case of companies, partnership deed in the case of partnership firms, society registration documents in the case of societies and trust deed in the case of trusts
- Certified True Copy of Board resolution and list of authorized signatories name & signature
- Certified True Copy of AMFI ARN certificate of registration / ARN Card issued in name of Company
- Certified True Copy of PAN Card
- Certified True Copy of KYD registration
- Self-certification form (Hard Copy dully filled & signed along with company seal affixed)
- Bank Mandate and cancelled cheque
These documents along with the duly filled empanelment form, should be sent to the head office of IFMR Investment Managers Private Limited, Investment Manager of IFMR FImpact Investment Fund from where the Distributor proposes to operate. After reviewing the form and upon approval, the prospective Distributor will receive an empanelment letter and code number, along with all necessary material (forms, fund documents, marketing material etc.).
KYD For Distributors
Click here to read Know Your Distributor (KYD) Process for Distributors
Click here to check your Know Your Distributor (KYD)status
Our Existing Distributors
The following distributors have been empanelled by IFMR FImpact Investment Fund:
Tata Securities Limited (TSL), is a wholly owned subsidiary of Tata Capital Limited. Tata Securities holds membership on the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) and the National Stock Exchange (NSE). TSL offers, both institutional and retail clients, quality products and services like Equity Trading, IPOs and Mutual Funds.
Tata Securities also provides corporate advisory for M & A transactions, equity and debt capital market services to companies and institutions, under its Category I Merchant Banking License issued by SEBI.
Independent Financial Advisors